We are always looking for engineers experienced in Embedded SW development. If your English is OK and you’re a good team player, you can always apply.
Currently we have open position for:
Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated and technically competent Linux embedded software engineers to work on a support team for one of our major customers. Primary focus is on Linux Device Drivers and Application code that uses these drivers. We develop for embedded Linux targets and the candidates must be comfortable running a Linux-only desktop environment.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
• Must be strong C and C++
• Working knowledge of GNU Make and GNU Compiler Collection
• Familiarity with Linux device drivers
• Must be familiar with revision control including use of GIT, CVS or SVN
• Strong debugging skills
• Experience debugging/developing multi-threaded embedded systems
• Familiarity with MPEG encoding
• Filesystem knowledge, NTFS, Linux VFS
• Experience using hardware debuggers
Please send your CV – maximum 2 A4 sides, pdf in English to email@example.com